Effective date of current policy: May 25th, 2016
The Snowe Survey "Sweepstakes" will start at 8:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on May 25th, 2016 and will end at 11:59:59 PM ET on June 20th, 2016 ("Promotion Period"). By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to the Terms in these Official Rules.
To qualify for the associated prizing, the customer must (i) fully complete the Snowe Pricing Survey and (ii) include their email address in the survey. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59 PM ET on June 20th, 2016.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: Three (3) Winners will be selected randomly from among all Entries submitted. The random drawing will be conducted on or about June 21st, 2016. The random drawing will be conducted by a Sponsors’ representative whose decisions on all matters relating to this are final and binding in all respects pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of Entries received. The potential prize winners will be notified by email on or about June 21st, 2016. The potential prize winners will be required to respond to an email from Sponsor with a reply message within forty-eight (48) hours of being announced as a potential prize winner or such potential prize winner will be disqualified. If a potential prize winner (i) does not respond as described above, (ii) is found to be ineligible, or (iii) his/her prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential prize winner may be selected from the remaining Entries. Sponsors are not responsible for fraudulent calls, or e-mail messages made to entrants not by the Sponsors.
4. There are three (3) Prize Packages: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) drawing in which three (3) grand prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by an employee or representative of the Sponsor. The winners shall each receive a $75 American Express gift card. The total ARV of the prizes is $225. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance and use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No cash substitution, assignment, or transfer of any prize permitted. In the event a prize is unavailable, Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prizes. The ARV of the prizes set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the retail value thereof, and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by Sponsors, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated ARV of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of the prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise
5. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Potential prize winners may be required to execute and return a Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and a Prize Verification Form to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a selected potential prize winner fails to comply with the Official Rules and/or submit any required documentation within the designated period, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential prize winner in a random drawing from all remaining Entries. All prizes will be awarded provided they are properly claimed. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the potential prize winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize.
6. INTERNET: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors or the Released Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors and the Released Entities reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Neither the Sponsors nor any of the Released Entities assumes any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Neither the Sponsors nor any of the Released Entities are responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on---line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e--- mail or entry to be received by the Sponsors or any of the Released Entities due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. NEITHER SPONSORS NOR ANY OF THE RELEASED ENTITIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCOMPATIBILITY OF ENTRANT'S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY WITH SPONSOR'S OR SUCH RELEASED ENTITY’S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS OR AFFECTED RELEASED ENTITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address at time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person 18 years of age or older who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsors may ask any entrant or potential winner to provide Sponsor with proof that such party is the Authorized Account Holder of the email associated with the Entry.
7. GENERAL: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners: (1) agree to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) agree to release Sponsors, any prize provider, and the Released Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery; and (3) consent to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (4) acknowledge that Sponsors, any prize provider, and the Released Entities have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsors may discontinue this Sweepstakes at any time. Sponsors may terminate any Sweepstakes or decide to modify it in any manner that it deems fair and equitable to participants if it becomes aware of any occurrence that would materially affect the Sweepstakes' security and fairness. Sponsors may prohibit individuals from participating in the Sweepstakes and disqualify entries if they (1) attempt to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, (2) attempt to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules in any way or (3) repeatedly show a disregard for the Sweepstakes Official Rules or act (a) in an unsportsmanlike manner, or (b) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor. Sponsor's decisions with respect to the Sweepstakes are final.
8. LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, any prize provider, and the Released Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize hereunder, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or death to a person(s) or damage to property which may be result, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or entrants receipt, acceptance, use &/or enjoyment of any prize. In no event shall the Sponsors, any prize provider or the Released Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsors, any prize provider, and the Released Entities reserve the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Sweepstakes materials. Sponsors, any prize provider, and the Released Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prize winner(s), including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsors, any prize provider or the Released Entities are prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsors', any prize provider’s or the Released Entities' control (each a "Force Majeure" event) the Sponsors, any prize provider, and the Released Entities shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsors, any prize provider or the Released Entities, in their discretion, elect to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsors, any prize provider, and the Released Entities reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prizes from among all valid Entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
10. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the names of the Winners (available after June 21st, 2016) or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Snowe Entertaining at Home Sweepstakes, 630 Flushing Avenue, Suite 704, Brooklyn, NY 11206. Please specify "Official Rules" or "Winners List". VT residents do not need to affix return postage.
HAVE A QUESTION? Write to us at SNOWE, Attn: Courtney Anderson, 630 Flushing Avenue, Suite 704, Brooklyn, NY 11206.
NATURE OF SPONSOR'S BUSINESS: Retailer. (c) 2015. SNOWE. All rights reserved.