Throw in the towel—it’s time for a bathrobe. Just as absorbent and all the more cozy (hello, sleeves), this underrated garment brings the relaxation of a spa and the luxury of a five-star hotel right to your bathroom. Just close your eyes and you’re there.
And what better way to fully lean into self-care? Sure, you have your essential oils and daily affirmations but enveloping yourself in the all-encompassing comfort of a warm bathrobe is a deep breath materialized. Here at Snowe, our bathrobes help you channel the best version of yourself in ultra-plush Classic terry and breezy Honeycomb that feel like the finest materials money can buy. Spoiler alert: They are. And news flash: You deserve it.
But how to decide which bathrobe is for you? Or even trickier, for your giftee? (It is our #1 giftable, afterall.) Let’s get started by breaking down the basics:
While both of our bathrobes are designed for optimal absorbance and comfort, the difference lies all in the feel. But feelings are personal, so we’ll give you the deep dive and let you decide.
CLASSIC: The Plush & Luxurious Choice
- Air-spun terry made from 100% long-staple cotton from Portugal absorbs moisture like magic so you can go from the shower to the couch without sacrificing that warm-and-cozy feel
- Supreme softness delivers a lived-in quality that will make your favorite sweats jealous
- A generously sized, unisex fit ensures cocoon-like comfort without weighing you down, while a thick shawl collar adds extra plushness
- As Esquire puts it, "Snowe makes a bathrobe so soft and plush you won't have to consider stealing one from your next hotel stay."
- Round out the collection: bath towel, bath sheet (an extra-large version), hand towel, wash cloth, bath mat, and bathe bundles.
HONEYCOMB: The Easy, Breezy Choice
- One-of-a-kind puckered texture woven from 100% long-staple cotton from Italy feels lighter than air and offers fast-drying absorbency
- Revolutionary construction prioritizes softness and weaves in a bit of give so you can stretch out bath time like never before
- Unisex fit lightly drapes across the body for an effortless feel (a great pick for petites!)
- As Apartment Therapy exclaims, our honeycomb is “the reason I’ll never go back to terry cloth again.”
- Also available in bath towel, hand towel, and a bath set.
Still can’t decide? We’ll be your friend in the theoretical dressing room—get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Plus, with our generous Snowe Promise, you can live in it for 60 days before deciding.
Either way, you can say goodbye to a rushed post-shower routine. Pause. Relax. Enjoy. Our bathrobes insist.